Bluff Dale, TX
Bluff Dale, Texas
Located on U.S. Highway 377 and the North Paluxy in northeastern Erath County. It was originally called Bluff Springs by pioneers who settled nearby; Bluff Dale became the town name when the post office was established in 1877. In 1889 when the Fort Worth and Rio Grande Railway was built, Jack Glenn donated land for the development of a town.
Mountain Lakes Texas
This rapidly growing community is conveniently located 45 miles southwest of Fort Worth in Bluff Dale, Texas. The beautiful historic towns of Granbury and Glen Rose are each a short 20 minute drive, as is Stephenville (home of Tarleton State College).
Amenities within the Mountain Lakes Ranch development include lakes for fishing and boating, pool, clubhouse, RV park, small boat storage facilities, community activities and so much more!
Properties marked by the NTREIS Logo are courtesy of the NTREIS Multiple Listing Service. Property listing data provided by NTREIS multiple listing service. You may not reproduce or redistribute this data, it is for viewing purposes only. This data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Updated:23rd May, 2019 2:56 AM.