The June real estate market is expected to be a bit slower than the previous month, but still strong overall. There are a few factors that are contributing to this, including rising mortgage rates and inflation.
Mortgage rates have been rising steadily in recent months, and this is making it more expensive for buyers to afford a home. Inflation is also on the rise, which is reducing the amount of disposable income that buyers have available to spend on housing.
Despite these challenges, the June real estate market is still expected to be strong. There is still a lot of demand for homes, and inventory levels are still low. This means that buyers will still be able to find homes, but they may have to make some concessions, such as waiving contingencies or paying over asking price.
Here are some tips for buyers and sellers in the June real estate market:
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage. This will show sellers that you’re serious about buying and that you have the financial means to do so.
- Have a good understanding of the market. Know what homes are selling for in your area and what kind of features are in demand.
- Be prepared to negotiate. Don’t be afraid to negotiate on the price or terms of the sale.
- Be patient. The June real estate market may be a bit slower than previous months, so be patient and don’t be afraid to walk away from a deal if it’s not right for you.
- Get your home ready to sell. Before you list your home, make sure it’s in good condition and staged to show its best features.
- Price your home competitively. The right price is essential for a quick sale.
- Market your home aggressively. Use a variety of marketing channels to reach as many potential buyers as possible.
- Be prepared to make some concessions. Buyers may ask for repairs or concessions, so be prepared to negotiate.
By following these tips, you can increase your chances of success in the June real estate market.
Contact us today! Your dream home is waiting for you.